Thackley Primary School
Town Ln, Bradford, BD10 8PJ
- Nursery & Early Years Unit
- Key Stage 2 Entrance & WC’s
- External Classroom
- Disability Improvements
- Works undertaken in “live” school environment.
- Improvements and alterations to improve school capacity.
- Restricted programme achieved.
Full architectural services.
Principle Designer (CDM-C) Services
Janus Architecture provided full architectural and CDM services for Thackley Primary School, including the Nursery & Early Years Unit, Key Stage 2 Entrance & WC’s, an External Classroom and Disability Improvements.
The Nursery works involved the conversion and refurbishment of existing classrooms and an extension to the school to form a dedicated Early Years wing, with nursery and outdoor play area.
The Key Stage 2 works included the refurbishment of communal space within the school including the corridors, cloakrooms and WC’s on both the ground and first floor.