Janus Architecture is an award winning Yorkshire Architectural practice with an increasing workload of projects across the UK.
We work in a range of sectors including transport, schools, offices and residential.
We are looking to recruit additional staff to join our dynamic and busy team to assist in the growth of the practice.
Our requirement is to get the right person for our team, so we are able to consider candidates with either RIBA Part 1 or 2 qualifications or even a newly qualified Architect or Technologist.
Applicants will be working on projects from inception to completion and need to have the ability to work flexibly across projects both individually and as part of the team.
- Types: Full-time. Contract. Permanent.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Additional Pay: Performance Bonuses.
- Benefits: Company pension, Sick Pay.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30am til 5pm
- Covid19 Considerations: We are currently hybrid working. We are continually evaluating our hybrid office/home balance for the medium to long term. However, regular commuting to BD10 should be available as an option.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.