Thackley Primary School
Town Ln, Bradford, BD10 8PJ
- Nursery & Early Years Unit
- Key Stage 2 Entrance & WC’s
- External Classroom
- Disability Improvements
- Works undertaken in “live” school environment.
- Improvements and alterations to improve school capacity.
- Restricted programme achieved.
Full architectural services.
Principle Designer (CDM-C) Services
Janus Architecture provided full architectural and CDM services for Thackley Primary School, including the Nursery & Early Years Unit, Key Stage 2 Entrance & WC’s, an External Classroom and Disability Improvements.
The Nursery works involved the conversion and refurbishment of existing classrooms and an extension to the school to form a dedicated Early Years wing, with nursery and outdoor play area.
The Key Stage 2 works included the refurbishment of communal space within the school including the corridors, cloakrooms and WC’s on both the ground and first floor.
Tel 01274 424 884
Fax 01274 424 885